Smoke Detectors: What's The Big Idea? | Mister Sparky East Texas
15589
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-15589,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-17.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Smoke Detectors: What’s The Big Idea?

Smoke Detectors: What’s The Big Idea?

Smoke Detectors: What’s the Big Idea?
Smoke Detectors have played a vital role in saving the lives of millions of people. The lack there of has consequently led to disastrous accidents claiming the lives of many. While fires are not something we can completely avoid, regularly maintaining and servicing our buildings in addition to installing smoke detectors can drastically reduce the number of incidents.

Mister Sparky’s electrician services can couple their expertise in electrical maintenance along with their knowledge of smoke detectors to create the safest home environment possible for you and your family.

It’s important to note that the leading causes of house fires are due to faulty electrical work and poorly maintained furnaces. This is why it’s so important that when tackling a home project you consult professionals.

Mister Sparky’s professionals are all certified and skilled electricians. Beyond their expertise in proper wiring and installation of electrical units, they are knowledgeable in the installation and proper maintenance of smoke detectors.

On time, clean, friendly, and skilled, call a Mister Sparky professional today!

Did you know? 

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of poisoning death in the United States. Often referred to as ‘the silent killer,’ many who suffer from CO poisoning are not aware of their diagnosis until later stages of the poisoning have taken effect. Gas ranges, heating systems, and stoves, when not properly maintained and/or installed, can release this deadly toxin into the air.

There are ways to detect unsafe amounts of CO by installing CO detectors in your house. CO detectors alarm when carbon monoxide emissions are much too high in a room.